Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Definition of a “Crush”

A “crush” is someone I’d like to get to know more… someone I want to understand… someone I wonder too much about like wonder what he's doing, wonder what he's thinking, wonder if he's doing ok.

A “crush” isn't someone I'd hope to be my boyfriend without even knowing him enough yet… isn't someone I'd say yes to everything he asks for… isn't someone I can't live without.

I knew it you’re really an exception. You’re a "crush" that I couldn’t really understand. A “crush” that I wanted to stay close to even as “just friends”. A “crush” that I just can't live without.

I miss you.

SNHAFC5YZK36

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have an education related website. Do you mind placing a link of my site in your blog http://behindaglasswall.blogspot.in/2010/07/my-definition-of-crush.html/) ?. If you charge any fee for placing my link, i will be glad to pay.

    Please let me know.

    Awaiting for your reply.
    if you are interested mail me at haricharan4youatgmaildotcom
    Regards
    Dj

    ReplyDelete